- It may not be very glamorous, but keeping records of our meetings is a vital part of our work.
- The Trustees meet just six times a year to discuss matters across the whole spectrum of the Society’s activities.
- If you were to attend our meetings, could you:
- take accurate notes of all agreed actions and decisions?
- put them into a word document and circulate via email to the meeting participants?
- If so, our Hon. Secretary, Tony Hatton, would love to hear from you. Please contact him on email@example.com and ask to be invited to one of our meetings!
- Who knows? When you hear all the things we talk about, you might decide you want to become a Trustee yourself.
Or if you prefer please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please copy and paste the addresses into your email program as this avoids spam.)