Help us get our voice heard!
- Too many local people don’t know that we exist and don’t hear about things that would interest them.
- Opportunities abound to help with publicity and many hands can make lighter work.
- It’s a while since the Society’s had a Publicity Officer. Could you be that person? If so, you would need to work with the Programme Secretary and other Trustees, to decide what to do, then do it!
- Perhaps you have a particular skill you’d like to use? Can you design posters or flyers , engage in social media, create press releases, talk on live radio or even video?
- Or perhaps you just know of a really good location where posters or leaflets would be welcome and could help putting them up?
Whatever the level of your interest, if you think we could improve our publicity with your help, then please contact us via email@example.com. (Please copy and paste the address into your email program as this avoids spam.)