Green Fingers Wanted!
- Do you like to roll up your sleeves and just get stuck in?
- Do you love trees and plants and like to see them flourish?
- Would you like to be a gardener but don’t have your own garden?
- Margaret Simmons’ legacy – the beautiful garden which surrounds Pann Mill – is a delight to all visitors. It looks at its best in Springtime but needs to be maintained throughout the year.
- Green-fingered individuals are urgently sought to keep it in order.
If you think you can help, why not visit the garden when the millers are there. There will usually be someone there on the first or third Sunday morning of the month. Ask for Malcolm Or if you would prefer to help at another time in the week, contact email@example.com. (Please copy and paste the address into your email program as this avoids spam.)